SEA WALK AT ELEPHANTA BEACH (HAVELOCK ISLAND – ANDAMAN)
- Sea Walk Price at Elephanta Beach: INR -3500/-
- Destinations: Elephanta Beach at Havelock Island
- Maximum Dive Depth: 12 meters / 40 feet
- Diving Agency: Sea Link Adventure
- Diving Type: Helmet Diving for Beginners
- Swimming Skill Required for Sea Walk: No
- Minimum Age for Sea Walk: 10 Years
- Sea Walk Total Duration: 01 Hour (Including Training)
- Underwater Sea Walk Dive Time: 25 – 30 Minutes
- Restricted for: Pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and heart conditions should not take the course.
What is Sea walk or Helmet Diving?
Seawalker is quick, easy, and there’s no need to learn how to use complicated equipment. No experience is needed, and because you WALK on the smooth, clean sand of the sea floor, it’s perfect for non-swimmers or anyone else who might not be confident in water! It’s quick – 20 to 30 minutes from start of guest briefing until finished and back on dry land. It’s easy – no new skills to learn, no swimming, no equipment to manipulate or get in the way. It’s safe – Guides are always in the water beside you to ensure it is great for non swimmers or anyone else who is not confident. It’s low stress – no complicated equipment to use, no water on your face (you can wear glasses or contacts), your makeup stays on and your hair stays dry! It’s a natural experience on Andaman Sea.
SEA WALK IN ELEPHANTA BEACH – HAVELOCK ISLAND – ANDAMAN
Elephant Beach is the most secluded beach and also one of the most popular beaches in Havelock Island for day trips. This is one of most popular places of Andaman.
A popular reef for snorkeling and dive training, it’s the only dive site where you can walk straight of the beach. It has a large open sand area with several rocks and coral patches with lots of small macro life, like Pipefish, many different shrimps and porcelain crabs. The reef itself has colorful hard coral including Staghorn as well as Feather/Basket/Sea Stars, juvenile Harlequin Sweetlips, Groupers and many more common reef fish busy on their daily routine. The beach is also famous for water sports activities like snorkeling, jet ski, scuba diving and underwater sea walk. Glass bottom boats are available to watch the coral reefs through these boats. One can reach Elephant Beach by speed boat from Havelock Jetty in about 20 minutes.
Tour Itinerary for Sea Walk in Andaman
After early breakfast, embark on the most memorable Sea Walk trip, just 25 min by boat. The care will pick you up at 08:00 hrs from your hotel and it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat. The boat goes right up to the Sea Walk Point. You will be allowed to stay for three hours and then you need to return in the same jetty in which you went.
- Sea Walk Helmet
- Helmet Diving Instructor
- Guides, escorts, safety demonstration
- Hemet Diving participation certificate
- Diving photos
- 15 – 20 minutes training before the dive
- Speed Boat
- Entry Tickets
- Food and drink
- Not included in this package are beverages, tips, personal expenses etc.
- No extra payment processing fees
- All you need to bring is a towel, swimwear and a memory card/USB drive for taking the photos.
- Speed boat transfers for Elephanta Beach are subject to weather conditions, sea conditions, sailing permits by Government.
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
- Before participating in a scuba diving course you will need to answer a medical statement. If you have any pre-diagnosed medical problem, it’s advised to visit your doctor prior to arrival, as this service is not available on Havelock.
So what are you waiting for, Contact us and book you Diving Slot today!