SEA WALK in NORTH BAY ISLAND – ANDAMAN
- Sea Walk Price in North Bay Island: INR -3500/-
- Destinations: North Bay Island
- Maximum Dive Depth: 12 meters / 40 feet
- Diving Agency: Sea Link Adventure
- Diving Type: Helmet Diving for Beginners
- Swimming Skill: Not Required
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Total Duration: 01 Hour (Including Training)
- Underwater Dive Time: 25 – 30 Minutes
- Restricted for: Pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, and heart conditions should not take the course.
What is Sea walk or Helmet Diving
Seawalker is quick, easy, and there’s no need to learn how to use complicated equipment. No experience is needed, and because you WALK on the smooth, clean sand of the sea floor, it’s perfect for non-swimmers or anyone else who might not be confident in water! It’s quick – 20 to 30 minutes from start of guest briefing until finished and back on dry land. It’s easy – no new skills to learn, no swimming, no equipment to manipulate or get in the way. It’s safe – Guides are always in the water beside you to ensure it is great for non swimmers or anyone else who is not confident. It’s low stress – no complicated equipment to use, no water on your face (you can wear glasses or contacts), your makeup stays on and your hair stays dry! It’s a natural experience on Andaman Sea.
North Bay Island (Coral Island)
North Bay beach which is north of Port Blair provides snorkeling opportunities around its fringing coral reefs. The corals at North Bay are spread over a large area. During snorkeling & scuba Diving one can spot many species of fish, lobsters and even clams on the coral reef. Sea walk is the latest addition of facilities there to watch underwater life. North Bay Island is a lovely place to go for a day trip.
A short boat ride from Port Blair, North Bay is an ideal location for a beginner to experience scuba diving. With it’s gentle slopes and a wide variety in marine life, it provides a safe, yet an exhilarating environment for your first underwater adventure.
After early breakfast, embark on the most memorable Sea walk trip, just 15 min by boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports activities. The care will pick you up at 0900 hrs from your hotel and it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat at Water Sports Complex. The boat goes right up to the Seawalk Point. You will be allowed to stay for three hours and then you need to return in the same jetty in which you went.
- Sea Walk Helmet
- Helmet Diving Instructor
- Guides, escorts, safety demonstration
- Hemet Diving participation certificate
- Diving photos
- 15 – 20 minutes training before the dive
- Speed Boat
- Entry Tickets
- Food and drink
- Not included in this package are beverages, tips, personal expenses etc.
- No extra payment processing fees
- All you need to bring is a towel, swim wear and a memory card/USB drive for taking the photos.
- Speed boat transfers for North Bay Island are subject to weather conditions, sea conditions, sailing permits by Government.
- Booking confirmations in 24 hours or Full Refund
- Before participating in a scuba diving course you will need to answer a medical statement. If you have any pre-diagnosed medical problem, it’s advised to visit your doctor prior to arrival, as this service is not available on Havelock.
So what are you waiting for, Contact us and book you Diving Slot today!