Day 1: Arrive Port Blair – Cellular Jail + Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Saverkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After lunch visit the famous Cellular Jail (Closed on Mondays) has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. The three storey prison has been declared a national memorial, constructed by Britishers in 1906 and is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters and then proceed to Corbyn’s Cove Beach – a serene beach set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. Later, in the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at the Cellular Jail – the saga of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle. The show conducted in the premises of Cellular Jail, gives us a brief idea about the happenings in the jail prior to India’s independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Note: Incase Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail is called-off due to weather and maintenance conditions, efforts will be made to arrange for alternate sightseeing and also to arrange for the show at some other time during the itinerary, only if time permits.
Day 2: Port Blair – North Bay Island & Ross Island – Shopping
After early breakfast in the hotel, depart at 0900 from Water Sports complex in a boat to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay (Snorkelling and Glass Bottom at extra cost). After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Closed on Wednesday). Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named ‘Smritika’, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of deer and lush green walking trails.
Shopping – In the evening, we proceed to Sagarika (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping. Overnight stay at at the Hotel.
Day 3: Port Blair – Havelock (Radhanagar Beach)
Early morning departure by Govt. ferry / Private Cruise to Havelock Island – (It is 38kms by sea from Port Blair. it takes 2 ½ hours) On arrival at Havelock Island, proceed to your hotel. Later in the afternoon proceed for a visit to Radhanagar beach. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. Overnight at the Hotel.
Note: In case guest is delayed for Cruise/ferry. No Refund will be offered if the boat has left.
Day 4: Havelock Island – (Elephanta Beach) – Neil Island
After breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach by sharing boat. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkeling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised.
After Lunch, transfer to the jetty to board the Govt. ferry/ Private ferry to Neil Island. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel in Neil Island and check-in. Overnight stay at the hotel in Neil Island.
Note: Snorkeling is complementary in this trip. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility. Do note that in case guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No Refund will be offered if the boat has left. Trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions)
Note: All hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management,
Day 5: Neil – Port Blair
After breakfast in the hotel, your trip will start with sightseeing of Neil Islands ie, Laxmanpur Beach , Bharatpur Beach & Natural Hawada Bridge .In the evening you will start Your return journey to Port Blair by Govt. Ferry / Private Cruise. Overnight stay will be at Port Blair
Note: All hotels have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
Day 6: Baratang Lime Stone Cave
Early morning departure from Port Blair to Baratang Island by road (which is around 120 kms.) Through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty. Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. (Baratang Island in CLOSED on Mondays).
Day 7: Depart from Port Blair
After breakfast at hotel, Check-out and transfer to the Port Blair airport. This marks the culmination of a memorable trip to one of India’s natural wonders – the Andaman Islands. Tour Ends.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- Airport Pickup & Drop.
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
- Bouquet on arrival at Airport.
- Candle Light Dinner at Hotel.
- Flower Bed Decoration.
- Cake at Hotel or Resort.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- CP (Breakfast) at Respective Hotel.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Car at Port Blair & Non AC Car at Havelock and Neil Island.
- PB – Havelock- Neil Island by Private Cruise & return back to Port Blair by govt ferry.
- Snorkelling at Elephanta Beach.
- Mangroves Safari at Baratnag.
- Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boa t/ Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Domestic / International air fare and ship fare.
- Ross Island entry Ticket Rs. 30/-Per Person.
- North Bay Entry Ticket Rs. 20/-Per Person.
- Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Meals other than specified.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry bills, mini bar, etc
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex.
- Optional activities such as Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Jolly ride etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
GST will be extra if required