Reservation Executive jobs in Bangalore
What we expect from you?
We are looking for a Candidate for the role of a Reservation Tour Executive, who is great at communicating and coordinating with clients and travel partners and is capable of independently handling the different tasks involved in planning and organizing tours.
Key responsibilities involve responding to queries, preparing price quotations, arranging and promoting tour packages, discussing with customers to determine the destination, mode of transportation, appropriate travel dates, accommodations required for domestic travel, prepare tentative schedules and suitable alternatives, clarifying client’s queries and closing deals by obtaining client approval. You should be capable of customizing individual travel packages to accommodate any special needs within budget and have good knowledge of Andaman local places like Port Blair, Havelock, Neil Island & Baratang etc. Follow up with transport services, hotels and other service providers including maintaining reservation records by date of arrival etc. required to ensure timely and best services to the guests. The key focus is to ensure clients have an overall positive and memorable experience with us and during their trip.
Industry: Tours & Travel / Airlines
Functional Area: Andaman Tours & Airlines.
Salary: 10k to 25K with incentive as per Deal
Job Type: Full-time
Location – Opp. IOC Petrol Bunk, Vijaya Bank Layout, BTM 4th Stage, Devarachikkanahalli, Bengaluru,
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and cold calls and emails
- Book Andaman Tour Packages
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- To explain the tour packages that a client is looking for and to convince him to buy the same.
- Must have good convincing skills.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Design Andaman package as per client needs.
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Computer Knowledge
- Good time management skills.
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
+91 831 00 7139