Payment & Cancellation Policy
Departure before 15 days:
- At the time of Confirmation: Token amount (advised by the Andaman tours and travels , in case of non- refundable hotel booking in the package full amount of booking is required)
- Land package to be cleared 15 days before the departure. (In case of non refundable hotels or few destinations or cruise bookings full amount is required before the deadline mentioned – Rate of exchange difference applicable)
Departure within 15 days:
- At the time of Confirmation full amount is required
- Within 48 hours complete payment tickets and vouchers will be released (exception group departures)
- Any payment within the bracket of 10 days from departure should not to be through cheque (other bank).
- 50% booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 75% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.
- 100% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
- The above mentioned payment policy will not be considered in the case of peak season travel period. In that case you will be getting full / balance payment mail from operation team.
Payment & Pricing:
- We urge our esteemed customers to make the complete payment at the time of booking to avoid any charges arising out of fluctuations.
- In case of part payments, Andaman Ocean tours and travels reserves all rights to charge the higher value applicable as per the quote, till the time final payment does comes in.
- During the period of traveling, any loss or damage caused to the customer shall be the sole responsibility of the customer only in case the insurance is not done. In case the insurance is done then Insurance Company is solely responsible for any such loss. Andaman ocean tours and travels shall NOT be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the customer while travelling.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Andaman ocean tours and travels in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Port Blair Courts only.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date/time we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 75% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- No refund for cancellations on bookings from 15 Dec -15 Jan.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 1 – 2 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
NO REFUND WILL BE PAYABLE:
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
We are not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any reason. guests are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, we will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.
If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
If any tourist decides and or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities
The Company is not liable to pay any amount in case the VISA is not received by the tourist and/or Company within time. The Company has to depend on various agents to do the processing work. In case a person misses out the tour because of curtailed itinerary, he cannot claim any amount from the Company. Since, grant/non-grant of VISA and also communication of information in respect of grant/non-grant of VISA is beyond the control of the Company, the tourist should be mentally prepared for any mental/physical dismay as a result of non-grant of VISA and/or delayed communication which may be just before departure of the tour or on the tour itself.